CANVA

 


    Today I will talk about the Canva application that I started using two years ago. With this application, which I usually use to prepare presentations, you can prepare videos, resumes, Instagram posts, logos, banners, etc. Especially if you like to design simple, creative, and enjoyable presentations like me, I highly recommend this application. The application is a paid application, but you can also benefit from its free templates. It is very easy to design with Canva, which has many features such as banners, sliders, and social media designs. Even people with no design knowledge can design easily and quickly using Canva.
    
    One of the main advantages of Canva is that it has a template feature. You can get different design ideas thanks to these templates in Canva, and you can make your designs faster using these templates. For those who are tired of basic presentations that have been used for years, Canva rings the bell.

  

Comments

Popular Posts